LONG LASTING ABSORPTION CHILLER IN BANGLADESH
KAWASAKI invented the Absorption chiller, and with its expertise since 1959, it has developed a huge product lineup and a reputation for reliability. It is the only absorption chiller in Bangladesh. All its spare parts and supervision are done by its own Japanese engineers. Kawasaki chiller is high quality in material construction, which is very important.
Many foods, spinning, textile, paper, and garment factories are benefiting from absorption chillers by process cooling in Bangladesh.
However, Tritech Building Services Ltd. is the industry leader in providing the best chillers in Bangladesh. Tritech is proud of its high-quality products and is the leading provider of industrial chillers in Bangladesh. We are the only HVAC company using the KAWASAKI absorption chiller to help our country’s industry and save waste energy.
Benefits of Absorption Chiller in industrial air conditioning
- An absorption chiller can lower the costs of electricity, hot water, heating, and cooling.
- Because there are no compressors in the machine, the noise and vibration in the building are greatly minimized, creating a tranquil atmosphere with good reliability.
- A practically complete source of energy for an absorption chiller is waste heat.
- For the creation of heated and chilled water, no power is used.
- Allocating capacity for an emergency backup power system won’t require nearly as much.
The chiller uses waste heat from other processes to chill water and distribute it for cooling purposes. Unlike chillers, the system employs water as the refrigerant and lithium bromide as the absorber, eliminating air refrigerants. Absorption chillers come in three different types that are just slightly unique from one another:
- KAWASAKI – GENE LINK
- KAWASAKI – DIRECT-FIRED ABSORPTION CHILLER
- KAWASAKI – STEAM ABSORPTION CHILLER
Showing all 3 results